Search This Blog

Tuesday, 28 July 2009

THE ONE MAC PIGMENT I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT...


I love Mac pigments immensely and have aquired quite a few over the years.

However, despite the fact that I am phyiscally drawn to colours such as Violet, Teal and the INCREDIBLE Old Gold, there is one humble colour that I pretty much use on daily basis.

It is the understated but oh-so-invaluable "Naked".

If you like me, adore bright OTT colours, then this is a pigment that you might tend to overlook. I know I did for quite a while before I decided to add it to my collection.

That being said if you had to ask me what Mac pigment would I recommend to someone; then I would hands down say Naked.

In the pot it looks like an average neutral loose face power but on closer inspection it's so much more than that!

I find this pigment is an absolute must when I work with bright colours as it helps to blend out and soften the edges of the brighter colour. It's great if you are working a smokey eye look too to again help soften the edges and looks great on the brow bone.

I know it might look boring and bland but this little pot of pigment for me is a staple part of my collection.

That's me done, so onto you! What is your one favourite Mac pigment? I would LOVE to know!

3 comments:

  1. I love vanilla pigment. It's so versatile and it looks on every skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have 'Naked' pigment. I'll have to check it out! Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruby Red is my favorite and Your Ladyship as a highlight. I'll go check out Naked some time :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.