Search This Blog

Tuesday, 21 July 2009

DAY OFF = MAKE UP HAUL (Mac, Illamasqua, Benefit, China Glaze)


Today was a lovely day as I had the day off *grins*.

I took the day off work as I was invited to attend a beauty event which was very exciting as I saw some very intriguing and delightful new products!Will blog more about this later on in the week ;)

I also bought make up...Of course she did! Nothing new there!

So yes, tonight is a haul entry and this is what I purchased:

1) Illamasqua Intense Lip Gloss in "follow".
I originally had my heart SET on "mistress", but upon real life inspection this shade appeared a hell of a lot more orange than on the website. Can't be helped which is why seeing products in the product flesh is a goody.
Yep, she likes her glosses this month...



2)Benefit "Powderflage Set Powder Concealer".
I got this in Boots with my Boots points. Horray for points!
I've always overlooked this product when I've visited the Benefit counter but recently I've read some good things about it so decided to give it a go. Will let you know what the dealio is about it asap and whether it's worth the £19 price tag...

3) Mac pigment in "Pink Pearl", eyeshadow in "Bisque" and quad compact.
I had some Mac vouchers from my birthday so happily handed them over for these.
I've always loved pink pearl so am happy to add this to my pigment collection and I decided to get "bisque" as whilst it's a pretty simple shade; I can see this being useful for those "red lippy" days.
I got the quad as I spend my weekends away from my dressing table and seriously need to stop carting around SO MUCH MAKE UP!

4) China Glaze "Purple Panic (Neon)".
OMGosh I ADORE this shade! I almost bought the Essie neon purple but it's £12 here and I am pretty stingy with forking out for nail polish! This shade is very similar and I got it for around £5 at Sallys. I reckon it's going to look INSANE on me tootsies!



I also got general essentials from Superdrug, gosh I love them so for their deals. Pretty dull purchases like Mitchum deodorant (2 for £3.99) and Nivea facial wipes (£1.99, only use them on the weekends away).

So yes! I was pretty good today :)

Have you tried any of these products? Am particularly curious to know if anyone has tried the Powderflage...let me know your thoughts!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a lovely day :)
    wow some great products :D
    gorgeous haul hun :D

    www.cosmeticsmile-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the powderflage and bought it when it came out...it's always been a bit of a blah product to me!never really see and difference when I use it :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice haulage! im very curious about powderflage. i need all the dark circle help i can get!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.