I haven't done one of these in a while and as my spending allowance for this month is looking dangerously low (I dare not check the damage I have done this month!) I have decided to devise another "wishlist"...probably should scratch that to "need" but ah well!
Anyway, here is a list of my recent wants, needs, MUST HAVES:
1) S Factor Products
Zoella's blog has got me started on these products. I've been avidly reading as many hair care entries on blogs as possible and S Factor seems to be getting FAB reviews. Therefore I have concluded that my hair really needs the flat iron spray (GHDs are so wretchedly HOT!) and the Smoothing Lusterizer. If this gets me hair as good as Zoella's then I am happy *nods*
2)Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics - Lip Tars in Uber, NSFW and Tarred.
Am ready to jump on this band wagon full force, heck I've even got my cowboy hat ready! These products look AMAZING and I really really wants some.
3) Creme De La Mer products
Oh my gosh you must be sick of me harping on about this! My friend had the wrong moisturiser ordered so I'm having to wait longer *sigh* I really want the eye concentrate too but even with 60% off it still costs a frikking fortune!
4) Mac Colour Craft collection
It's all about the 266 brush I missed out on. Plus I've got Mac vouchers to spend so I reckon I shall be getting a few pieces from this collection...
5) Fluroscent Pink nail polish!
I saw a lady with THE most incredible pink colour on her toes today, bright fluro pink. Couldn't stop staring (thankfully she had decent feet!)...this colour looks INSANE with a tan. I must HUNT it down and report back *nods*
That's it for me tonight!
What's on your "wishlist"? Am ridiculously curious so please do share!
Search This Blog
Tuesday, 7 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Oh, the wishlist! Mine is ever-evolving and never-ending!! LOL Right now I need a good summer foundation and I'm wanting some of the lipcolors from the Euristocrats II collection and some MSF's from Colour Craft:)
ReplyDeleteHands up for Creme the la Mer and Colour Craft!!
ReplyDeleteBest get my sunnies out for the fluorescent pink and your perma tan. Lucky wotsit!
ReplyDelete