Search This Blog

Monday, 20 July 2009

REVIEW: BARRY M'S NEW LIP GLOSS WAND


I wrote a blog entry a few months ago about how I wasn't much of a lip gloss girl but my word has that changed!

I have no idea why but I seem to be happily handing over money in trade for glosses...lot's of them! Maybe it's a 30 thing, who knows *throws hands in the air*

This Saturday I was perusing the Topshop Flagship store in Oxford Street and dabbled away with the new Barry M lip gloss wands. Needless to say I walked away with "bubblegum pink" and two nail paints in "Racing Green" and "Neon Pink".

Now "bubblegum pink" is PINK. Think Barbie pink...it's a hot adorable colour but don't be scared of it. Oh no, please don't! It's actually incredibly wearable and quite sheer. I've been pairing it up with charcoal smokey eyes over the last few days and they go great together.

What I really like about this product is the fact that it's not sticky. It glides on wonderfully and I don't feel like my lips are slathered in gooey gunk. It's smooth, it's light, and my lips don't stick together..woo hoo! *looks gleeful*

PLUS it SMELLS like bubblegum. Like the gumballs. The old school kind. *sniffs*...yep. Definitely gumballs.

I heart this product very much and I can see myself using it regularly. It's just a lovely girly girl colour and a fab fun and playful shade.

* please note colour looks a bit more blue in my photo...all my digital cameras are dead again!

Visit the Barry M website here

Have you bought any of the new Gloss wands? Any other colours you would recommend? I'd LOVE to know so please post a comment and share!

1 comment:

  1. I have got the Barry M Strawberries & Cream Lip Gloss wand. It is quite sheer and smells like strawberries and cream!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.