Search This Blog

Wednesday, 15 July 2009

IF YOU'RE A NAIL POLISH PERFECTIONIST...STEER CLEAR!

Konad Nail Stamping Kit. I've mentioned it a few times in some of my entries. I said I would review it and I never did. This is because it drove me INSANE. In fact I still have bald patches from where I tore my hair out the first time!

All that aside, I decided to give the demon stamper another go tonight.

You see, we have sports day at work tomorrow. It's all that team bonding yadda yadda stuff...the kind of thing I DREAD. It's not that I am accident prone, or terrible at sports. I just hate all that happy clappy, pass me the sick bucket, I want to HURL right now...stuff.

SO I am on Team Tigers...and therefore to celebrate this rivetting bit of news I decided to adorn my nails in team glory tiger stripes.

Now let me warn you that the Konad nail stamping kit is one little gremlin from the depths of imperfection DOOM. If you're a perfectionist steer clear. This baby will drive you insane. If you don't stamp it right it you will have to repaint your nails, wait for them to dry, and then re stamp them again.

If you get the stamp right there is a high chance you could screw it up with the top coat.

What you will need is as follows:

1 million cotton pads for cleaning the plates, removing nail polish, removing nail polish..and again, removing nail polish.

500 cotton buds (q tips). To clean the inevitable mess you will make around your nails.

50 bottles of nail polish remover. To remove, remove, remove!

GAH! I kid. It's not THAT bad, but at the time it drove me insane. Anyway, I am 40% happy with the results. I think it's a serious case of practice makes perfect!

I shall write a Konad "tips & Trick" tutorial soon, along with a proper review of the items I purchased :)

In the meantime...look at my nails!

3 comments:

  1. wooo! your nails are funky and rad. raaarr! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow they look fantastic! worth the struggle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! they look great! im going to buy it now!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.