Always inspires me & I am forever learning new techniques or finding something else I simply MUST buy!
Anyway, so yesterday I was on my lunch break & doing my usual rounds of make up stores in Westfield. I decided to pop into Inglot to check out the matte nail polishes I have been eying up for a while when I spotted Xsparkage from YouTube!
I really love her videos & despite the fact I knew she was over in Blighty it was very strange & slightly surreal to see her on my lunch break! Despite this I went over to say hi & she's a really lovely girl :)
If you haven't seen her amazing channel click here
So yes as I said on Twitter, definitely beat seeing A-Ha who were performing in the shopping centre...*cringe*

So who are your favourite YouTubers? Post a comment & let me know!
-- Post From My iPhone


I love her! she seems really sweet and nice in person! I wish I can meet her one day! shes awesome :)
ReplyDeleteI did see queenofblending at IMATS, but wasnt able to go say hi :/
Haha what a nice surprise!
ReplyDeleteI agree! Watching tutorials on youtube are great, i have learnt a lot from them.
xsparkage is one of my favorites definitely, i also enjoy watching jjack48 and makeupbytiffanyd