Search This Blog

Friday, 10 July 2009

INCOCO WINNERS!


EEEE almost forgot to annouce the winners for the Incoco giveaway!

Thanks everyone for entering, was fun to run my first giveaway and I am sure I will be doing more soon :)

The following entrants will each receive one set of Incoco Nail Appliques in "Sinderella"

1)Jordy
2)Cosmeticsmile

I shall be contacting both of you today so please check your inboxes and I hope you like the nail appliques!

Winners were chosen using this random name picker programme.

4 comments:

  1. ohmygosh i actually won!
    i am super surprised and excited, i never win anything! hehe~
    thank you so much~ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg thats me!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
    ive never won any think thank you so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! thanks for the comment. I emailed your hotmail account. Might have to check your spam filter. If not please email me your address and I will post it to you asap :)
    hellcandymakeup@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.