Search This Blog

Friday, 10 July 2009

MY FAVOURITE NAIL POLISHES

Apologies for the lack of entries over the last two days...I really do try to blog every week day so will try and get some entries in over the weekend to make up for it!

Tonight I thought I would get a quick "My Favourites" in there and seeing as I seem to be obsessed with nail polishes at the moment I figured this would be as good one to blog about!

I have lost count of how many polishes I own but here are the ones I come back to time and time again:

Left to right:
1)Revlon Plum Seduction
This colour is so so pretty! With all the hot weather we've been having here in Blighty I can't help but catch glimpses of peoples toes adorned in bright colours. Saw this colour (or one very similar) on a lady and HAD to have it. My tooties are currently sporting this shade.

2)Revlon Tropical Temptation
I swear coral coloured polish is the staple London toe nail colour of choice. Every day I see someone on the tube with orange coloured nails. This shade in particular is very very pretty.

3)OPI Kennebunk Port
I've harped on about this red for ages I know! BUT!! If I had to choose one colour to wear forever, this would be it. It simply is the most glamorous shade of red and the PERFECT red nail polish is just as hard to find as the perfect red lipstick me thinks.

4)OPI Sheer Your Toys
I got this in a set after Xmas in the Sallys sale. I really didn't think I was going to like grey as a nail polish but I wore this colour pretty much non stop during the winter. It is surprisingly wearable and very flattering.

5)Lincoln Park After Dark
I love dark nail polishes and this one in particular caught my eye for a long time before I decided to purchase it. It's just a deep dark, almost black plum shade. Wickedly wonderful.

6)OPI You Don't Know Jacques
I think a lot of bloggers have wrote about this shade but it really is a funny one. Curiosity made me purchase this and I love it. It's a muddy grey/taupe colour that really shouldn't work as a nail polish but somehow...it does!

7)Chanel Rouge Noir
I first bought this after reading that it was the colour Uma Thurman wore in Pulp Fiction and I LOVE it. It is a fantastically vampish deep deep red. This is my second ultimate favourite.

8)Mac Silver O
This nail polish is ANCIENT but still running strong. I don't know why it's not separated as I've had it for donkeys years but it's alive!
This is like liquid mercury. It is as close to "silver" as you are going to get. The photo doesn't do it justice as it truly is quite a show stopper as it's not like your bog standard metallic nail polish. It's like painting on liquid silver. AMAZING.

9)Revlon Vixen (not pictured)
The name says it all really. A worthy alternative to Rouge Noir me thinks. Great Autumn shade!

10)Christian Dior (not pictured & lost in the abyss!)
I have hunted all over the place for this wretched polish and I can't find it anywhere. It's lost in the abyss that is my bedroom. When I find it I shall edit this blog and add it. It's glittery and really pretty! I am saving space 10 for it. It deserves to be mentioned when I find it!

Anyway! That's my top 10 nail polishes for you. Would love to hear what colours you love the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.