The sun thankfully decided to hang around in London so we had a lovely sunny two days which were utter bliss :)
Anyway, today's a haul post. In fact I've been pretty norty and have bought quite a few things over the weekend but this entry is today's TKMaxx find.
I actually went to TKMaxx to get some conditioner and hair treatment stuff. There was an S Factor kit which I stupidly didn't get the first time round so went back for it and surprise surprise...they had all gone already! Serves me right!
TKMaxx is one of those annoying places where you have to keep checking back for new stock constantly. There is no time for dilly dallying and uming and arhing over whether you want something as I found out today.
BUT! I did get some luxuriant Balance shampoo and conditioner by Aromatherapy Associates! They smell INCREDIBLE.

Aromatherapy Associates are probably best known for their divine bath oils and massage oils which you can purchase in Space NK. Deliciously wicked stuff indeed.
I didn't know they made shampoos and conditioners so when I saw these I had to nab them up straight away, and of course, use them straight away too!
Results? I simply cannot stop smelling my hair *sniff*! It feels SOOOO incredibly soft too and I am very impressed that a little seems to go a very long way!
Each bottle cost me £4.99 as oppose to normal price of £12.
You can read more about each product here
I also purchased a Model Co Lip & Lash Set.

It's a dinky little gift size kit of mini mascara and lip palette. It was £4 so i thought why not give it a go?
I won't say more about the Model Co stuff until I try them so expect a full review sometime this week!
Found anything fab in TKmaxx recently? Comment and let me know!


Great haul! Thanks for sharing it with us!
ReplyDeleteI love finding name brands that have been discounted!! Makes me oh so happy!! :)
ReplyDeleteI think in the US our TK Maxx is TJ Maxx?? TJ's is definitely one of my favorite stores!
I love TK Maxx, haven't been in there for ages though! I love the bags in there, have found a few designer gems hidden on the racks over the years! x
ReplyDeleteyep I think TKmaxx is the same as our TKmaxx but I think yours have better stuff! Went to the High St Ken one this evening thinking there might be some fabulous bargains and was quite disappointed :(
ReplyDelete