Mew..good evening!
I was going to make this a "MOST WANTED (BUT NOT YET BOUGHT!) entry but to be frank there is only one thing I want this week and that is the
"BEN NYE LUMIERE PAINT PALETTE".
Mac might not have enticed me to purchase anything from the Colour Craft range but they sure as hell have reignited my fascination with Ben Nye! The price has always put me off but ah feck it...I think I will have to make a trip to Charles Fox.
If you live in London and you haven't been to Charles Fox...oh my! It's basically an AMAZING theatrical store in Covent Garden. They have everything going there and I might have to pick up some of the Kryolan eyeshadows I umed and aahed about last time I was there.
*ponders*
So what does everyone think about the Mac/Ben Nye debate? I've been reading all the comments on Temptalia and it's really interesting to hear what everyone's opinions are.
Are you tempted to purchase Ben Nye products too? Let me know!
Search This Blog
Thursday, 23 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That's tough call :O
ReplyDelete