Anyway, before I digress...whilst on our wanders we found some shops were much easier to buy goodies in than others...so here is our list of recommended beauty stores to buy your last minute pressies in:
SPACENK -SOHO 50% off gift sets!
8 Broadwick Street Soho London W1F 8HW
This SpaceNK is neatly tucked away in Soho on a quiet unassuming road.
We went there on Sunday and it was almost empty save for another couple doing their xmas shopping. SpaceNK currently have 50% off all their own brand gift sets which is tempting!Below's gift set is now £16 instead of £32.
ILLAMASQUA - FLAGSHIP STORE
20 Beak Street London W1F 9RE
20 Beak Street London W1F 9RE
The perfect place to go to for all your Illamasqua presents! Staff are friendly and it beats the crowd at Selfridges ANY day. The limited edition nail polish duos (£20) are super festive!
Best to go after 8.30pm if you can to avoid the crowds. The store stays open till 10pm and the bf and I were there on Friday night devouring oysters in the bar downstairs after a good little shop.
Head up to the third floor for some gorgeous Nesti Dante soap, £3.75 for a generous 250g. I bought the veggie gift set for £18.95 with the tomato one my favourite!
FENWICKS BOND STREET
63 New Bond Street London W1A 3BSOne of the only Westend department stores not busy on Sunday! If you can't stand the crowds in John Lewis or Selfridges head down to Fenwicks. You can also grab a coffee break down in Carluccios on the lower ground floor.
Brands include Paul & Joe, Shu Uemura, Nars and the usual folk.
BENEFIT - JUST OFF CARNABY STREET
9 - 11 Fouberts Place London, W1F 7PZ
Beat the crowds at the concessions counters and head to one of benefit's stand alone stores for fab little gifts like this cute gift set:LIBERTY - 8.30PM ONWARDS
Great Marlborough Street London W1B 5AH
I love Liberty. It's such a beautiful department store and I love the ground floor packed full of luxury goodness...I LOVE the Marc Jacobs small bird bag in particular.
The perfume section is small but packed with prestige names. Here you will be able to find my lusthave "Lipstick Rose" and Dita Von Teese's old favourite "Quelque Fleurs".Best to go after 8.30pm if you can to avoid the crowds. The store stays open till 10pm and the bf and I were there on Friday night devouring oysters in the bar downstairs after a good little shop.
Head up to the third floor for some gorgeous Nesti Dante soap, £3.75 for a generous 250g. I bought the veggie gift set for £18.95 with the tomato one my favourite!
HAPPY SHOPPING!






That space NK set is brill!! Last min shopping does pay off sometimes :)
ReplyDeleteGreat guide, can you believe I've only popped into Liberty's once and didn't even know where it was until a few months ago! Definitely need to go and do a proper shop there in the New Year! x
ReplyDelete