I was one of four bloggers who attended the event last night, who's guestlist comprised of lot's of lovely ladies from the UK's leading fashion and beauty magazines. It also gave me the opportunity to catch up with fellow beauty blogger, the 6 inch stilettos ! So lovely to see you again!
It was such a fantastic evening with the lovely Benefit team pampering us with makeovers, grooming our brows to perfection and in general advising us on how to use all the lovely products.
I opted for getting my brows tidied up which also included getting them dyed. It was the first time I had ever had my eyebrows tinted and the results are subtle and incredibly natural, giving the illusion of thicker brows...yay!
Here I am with the dye slathered on my brows...eek!
Before:
Don't think the photos do much justice mind you!Benefit offer a waxing service for brows which is completely painless and super quick. The tinting and shaping took no longer than 10 minutes tops.
The event was in partnership with Katherine Elizabeth Millinery who's client list includes Dita Von Teese (!) and provided all the materials we would need to create our very own hat.
Check out the range of materials we could play with:
After going all magpie with the wide selection of feathers, beads and ribbons, I was shown by Katherine herself how to get started, and away I went with needle and thread till I finished with this really rather HUGE hat:
I had SO much fun making my very own hat!
Hands down out of all the events I have been lucky enough to attend, this one was really something quite special. From the makeovers to the hat making and the cocktails in vintage teapots and cups...it really was just a very lovely and super girly evening :)
If you'd like to host your own Mad Hatter's Tea Party (which is PERFECT for hen dos!) click here for more information (not an affiliate link). I'd throughly recommend it!
SUPER BIG THANKS to everyone at Benefit and Katherine Elizabeth for inviting me to such a fun event :)












loving ur hat!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Sounds like you had a wonderful time.. Love it! :D
ReplyDeleteAdore the hat too.. You're very creative! xx
Glad you had fun... your hat was the best ever that night.
ReplyDeleteYou should be proud.
It was nice meeting you.
Hope to see you soon.
xxx Alessio @ Sophie Piper PR