Search This Blog

Tuesday, 14 December 2010

DIY NAIL ART: MODELS OWN WAH NAIL ART PENS

I was recently sent one of the new Model's Own Wah Nail Art pens and thought I would show you a quick doodle I did with it:
I was originally wanted to create a black and white design but I think need some more practice!

Models Own and Wah Nails have teamed up to create a range of DIY nail art pens where you can create an endless variety of nifty designs.
The pen has two different applicators, a thin pen style nib to create intricate designs, and a slender brush for stripes galore!

I found that you have to work super quick with the nib as it flows out the minute you remove the pin but the polish dries super quick which is great if you're prone to smudges like me!
The pens are available in black and white for the time being but the range will extend to include all the Models Own shades!

I've seen these fab stocking fillers available to buy at River Island and you can also get them from the Models Own website here for £6 each: www.modeslownit.com


Have you tried these pens? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.