Search This Blog

Wednesday, 29 December 2010

DITA VON TEESE...FIRST IMAGE FROM HER MAKEUP BOOK!

I have been waiting forever for her makeup book to be released, so when Dita tweeted an image from it recently I let out a little squeal! I adore her! Check it out:
Image source: www.twitter.com/ditavonteese
The book is scheduled to be released mid 2011 (fingers crossed!) and I can't wait to read her tips on how to achieve perfect old school glamour.

Am particularly intrigued on how she creates her brows and nails (she mentioned the half moon mani a bit in her burlesque book but am hoping for step by step photos). Plus I would LOVE to know more about what products she uses especially blusher.
CANNOT WAIT! 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh would be pretty cool if she did a step by step for half moon mani indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy so very much your blog! I am also a Dita fan, and cannot wait for the book as well! The blush color question is burning for me too!!!! The closest book that I can fathom on the market that captures a bit of the Dita vibe would be, "The Bombshell Manual of Style." Keep up the grat work! Sincere thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.