Search This Blog

Friday, 10 December 2010

MELVITA COVENT GARDEN BLOGGERS EVENT - STORE NOW OPEN!

Last week I braved the freezing cold and trundled down to Covent Garden for the Melvita bloggers event.

Melvita, is France’s largest certified organic beauty brand where natural and organic ingredients are at the heart of the brands philosophy.
“Melvita” derived from the Latin words for  “honey” and “Life”, was founded by Bernard Chevilliat, a biologist and beekeeper who’s passion for nature and beauty drives the brand. 
The Covent Garden store is the first London store where you can find the entire range with a fantastic selection of skincare products to suit even the most sensitive of skins.

Upon arrival I was given the opportunity to have a beauty consultation where my skin’s hydration was tested using this nifty little gadget:

My hydration was 66 which I was told was good but ideally should be around the 70+ mark.
Here is my consultation chart (I have no wrinkles...YES!)
My consultant recommended me the products pictured below to help me get there:

I had the products tested on the back of my hand and will be reviewing them in full so watch out for the blog post soon!

The store itself is packed full of natural goodness with the staff super friendly and inviting. I am particularly fond of their living wall which you can see in the photo below:
Melvita's range of skincare oils:
If you can’t get to Covent Garden I have also seen the range in John Lewis. You can visit the website here.
*update* a few people have told me they have had trouble finding the store so I've included a map below.
Address is as follows:


19 Slingsby Place 
St Martin’s Courtyard
WC2E 9AB
LONDON 

Tel. : 020 7240 7092

2 comments:

  1. I tried to make my way to this event and got horribly, horribly lost - which is extremely embarrassing considering I've lived in London all my life...!

    The skin tests sounds really interesting. I look forward to hearing how the products work out for you - Melvita is a brand I keep meaning to check out.

    Thanks for the great pics.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.