Search This Blog

Monday, 13 December 2010

BEAUTY PRODUCTS I AM LUSTING OVER...A WISHLIST OF SORTS

Hope you all had a fab weekend!
Mine was spent attempting to tackle some xmas shopping but failing miserably, Did you know that you can't send hampers to Australia?! There goes my luxury Fortum & Mason pressie idea :(


Tonight blogger is being an absolute arse and won't let me upload any images...sooo may I present to you my xmas beauty wishlist...products I am currently lusting over:

FRESH Sake Ritual - £70
Containing over 50% of pure sake, this set has really got my intrigued. I cannot think of what a sake bath would be like but I'd definitely hop into one given the chance!

You can get this from the Fresh store in London's Marylebone High Street.
BABYLISS Big Hair - Currently £39.99 on Superdrug.com
I've seen the advert and now I want! My hair is hopelessly lame...super straight but pretty lanky. I want some VOLUME and I'm hoping this device will help me achieve that!


Hmmm I could be sitting here all night making this wishlist! Ho hum...think I shall stop there :)

*update*

Am going to keep adding to this as I find more and more things I want!

Nars Eye & Cheek Only You ltd edition palette £45

I was sooo tempted to get this when I had a 20% off voucher but was good and didn’t. I am always tempted by the Nars xmas collections...* sigh *


 
Lipstick Rose perfume by Ralf Schwieger - £80
I've been sniffing this in Liberty at every opportunity. I love it. It reminds me of my mum's old lipsticks from the 80s...that lovely powdery scent. 


What's on your beauty wishlist at the mo?

3 comments:

  1. I'm lusting after the NARS So Famous gift set - I hope my bf's picked up on my hints! It would be nice to think that Babyliss hot brush would work, but I bought a wide barrel tong from them (about 2.5cms) last year and it's absolutely useless :( I get a better effect from creating tighter curls with a smaller tong then pulling them out with my fingers to how I want them to look...

    If you like Urban Decay check out my Book of Shadows III Giveaway!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kat - ah ha! You just reminded me of another product to add to this list! Got to love Nars :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that babyliss big hair thing looks amazing, I have a weakness for hot hair tools! may have to check that one out.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.