So! In no particular order, here are some lashes that have caught my eye recently:
Illamasqua Ltd edition luxury lashes - £25
My friend recently bought this to wear to a Lady Gaga gig and they looked incredible! Admittedly they are on the pricey side but look stunning and will definitely bring that sparkle to your NYE make up :)
Urban Decay Minx lashes - £11.50
I really love this type of lash, slinky and mischievous! I bought a pair similar to these in Sephora and got lots of compliments for them :)
Models Own lashes - £5
I've been browsing the Models Own website and only just discovered their fantastic range of falsies, and only £5 too! Loving the criss cross feature of the top lashes and the super dense subtle sparkle of the other.
I'd add some of Eylure's lashes but huge shame their website doesn't show detailed photos!
What's your favourite falsies? Leave a comment and let me know!





The Illamasqua lashes are HOT but the MO prices are much more appealing haha ;)
ReplyDelete