You may have gathered that I am a HUGE fan of this brand with their essential bath oils capable of creating the most blissfully indulgent baths or showers (just rub them on your belly pre shower and breath the oil vapours in!).
The following limited edition gift sets contain vials of pure goodness and would make ideal presents for anyone you wish to pamper this xmas (and that includes yourself!)...they really are the most potent of oils with the ultimate collection vials meant for one bath each but I have found that I can get away with two baths per vial and each time finding the oils filling my bathroom with the most delicious scent that lingers for a long time.
The following limited edition gift sets contain vials of pure goodness and would make ideal presents for anyone you wish to pamper this xmas (and that includes yourself!)...they really are the most potent of oils with the ultimate collection vials meant for one bath each but I have found that I can get away with two baths per vial and each time finding the oils filling my bathroom with the most delicious scent that lingers for a long time.
Heavenly Oils - £14
I love receiving these as presents, with the last time on my birthday, and I find myself squirreling them away and keeping them for evenings when a simple bubble bath just won’t cut it.
After trying the miniature bath & shower oil set a while ago, high on my Xmas wishlist would be the the Support equilibrium and the Support breathe...a perfect combo to get me through the current cold I have and the impeding stress of the holiday season!
Aromatherapy Associates is available to buy from SpaceNK and online. If you spend over £50 on the official website you get a free Perfect Partners set which you could cheekily keep for yourself...
After trying the miniature bath & shower oil set a while ago, high on my Xmas wishlist would be the the Support equilibrium and the Support breathe...a perfect combo to get me through the current cold I have and the impeding stress of the holiday season!
Aromatherapy Associates is available to buy from SpaceNK and online. If you spend over £50 on the official website you get a free Perfect Partners set which you could cheekily keep for yourself...




the ultimate collection is divine!
ReplyDelete