Search This Blog

Thursday, 23 December 2010

XMAS GIFT GUIDE 2010: last minute beauty gifts!

If you like me have failed to complete all your xmas shopping then tomorrows going to be one heck of a mission! To help you along your way I've compiled a list of 5 fabulous beauty gifts out there...hope they help!
LIZ EARLE SUPERSKIN TRY ME KIT - £26
(available in John Lewis & the Liz Earle store on Kings Road)
Hand on heart I love every single product in this kit. Liz Earle do several types of mini kits but this one by far is the best. Containing the infamous Cleanse & Polish, the set also includes the Instant Boost Skin Tonic toner and Superskin Concentrate, both of which smell divine! You also get a 15ml jar of Superskin Moisturiser which is perfect for the cold Winter we are having.

Lush have really upped their game with their xmas gift sets over the last few years with the pre-wrapped sets looking visually delightful. I am particularly attracted to the Gingerbread House Tin as well as the fab Bathtimes Favourites Tin (£24.95) which beats a biscuit selection any day!
Each year Mac release miniature vials of selected pigments and glitters which are a fab introduction to these multi-use products. Available in three different sets I like the smokey one the best. I received one of these last year and loved it!
URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE - £27
(available from Boots, Debenhams, House of Fraser)
The minute I saw this I immediately decided it would be the perfect gift for xmas so when Boots had a 3 for 2 offer on cosmetics I snapped three of them up.
Colours are so versatile, taking you from a natural day time look to a Keira Knightley-esque smokey eye look. LOVE IT!

ORIGINS SALT RUB - £25(available in larger Boots, John Lewis & most department stores)

For me, this is still the very best salt scrub out there. I love the combination of spearmint and rosemary, wonderfully fresh clean scent and theres no need to moisturise after!

1 comment:

  1. These are such lovely gift ideas.
    Urban Decay Naked Palette is on my Christmas wish list, fingers crossed :P

    Merry Christmas
    Lou
    xx
    Rainbows and Buttons

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.