I am a HUGE fan of liquid eyeliner, ain't no doubt about it. It helps me accomplish my signature flicks aka cat eye effect and I am always on the lookout for new products to hit the market.
For years I have used Urban Decay's Liquid eyeliner, before when they were in the slender tubes and now in their current ink well style packaging. My go to shade has always been "Perversion" as it's a lovely dark and rich black.
However! I have a new favourite...I love Benefit's Magic Ink.
I was super excited to try this product when I first started reading about it on the US blogs, a deeply rich and dark dark black...Mmmm.
You see, black is not just black. There are different shades of black believe it or not and my eyeliner has to be jet black *nods*
Magic Ink ticks all the right boxes, the pigment is wonderfully dense with the formula long lasting, staying in place without any smudging or flaking. Much love!
But that's not all...Magic Ink has a brush!None of that flocked felt nib tip thingy, it's got a high quality brush that's long and slender making it perfect for precision lining. I've found that some of the brushes you find in liquid liners tend to have loose bristles or they might not always be of the same uniformed length which makes it super annoying when you're applying liquid eyeliner! I am super happy to say that Magic Ink does not have this problem.
Swatch below:
If you're looking for a new liquid eyeliner and want to achieve that super thin precise line may I highly recommend this product.
If you struggle applying liquid eyeliner check out the Benefit Magic Ink video for some tips:
Have you tried Magic Ink?
I have been trying a few different eyeliners lately so look out for more reviews soon!
(pr sample, all opinions are my own and my own only!)
Search This Blog
Tuesday, 21 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





This looks like a really good find !!
ReplyDeleteI certainly know where your coming from with the 'right shade of black' ahah
I have the same problem with mascara.
Lou
x
//rainbowbuttons93.blogspot.com
I agree not all black liquid liners are really black. Some have more shine than others. May have to check it out one I check out their concealorhlic set.
ReplyDeleteLove the colour of this!! I cant stand Grey looking liners!
ReplyDeleteThis actually looks like a really nice pigmented black! I'll be sure to swatch it next time I'm at a Benefit counter :)
ReplyDeleteKaushal xx