Search This Blog

Monday, 27 December 2010

NOTD: FESTIVE XMAS NAILS!

Hello!

How was everyones Christmas? Hope you all had a lovely time spent with family and friends :)
My Xmas was spent with family and of course our little dog, celebrating a quiet little Christmas with a traditional dinner, exchanging presents and just enjoying the time together.
To celebrate Xmas I decided to jazz the nails up a notch with some festive sparkle!

Pardon the awful cuticles! Unfortunately I'm continuously discovering things I should have packed in my bag (staying with my family for xmas) such as tweezers, cuticle remover and Liz Earle's Superskin moisturiser *sigh*
Nail polish = Revlon's "All Fired Up"...amazing red and great formula. Two coats was all I needed for an opaque and even finish.
After a huge hunt to find the sparkly bits (they were always too small), I found a fantastic set at Sallys. Will post a separate review about them tomorrow me thinks.
Hope you like them!

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I love how you haven't gone overboard and have only added sparkle to one nail :)

    Lou
    xx
    Rainbows and Buttons

    ReplyDelete
  2. your nails look fab! i love themed nails x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE thisss! I need to get my hands on some sequins ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.