Having just finished my bf's xmas stocking I thought I would share with you a few things I think would make perfect stocking fillers!
SUPERDRUG MUA RANGE - £1 each
I recently bought a few of the eyeshadows and LOVE them! MUA has some lovely bright and bold shades and each product in the range is only £1. Bargain!
STEAM CREAM - £10
I blogged about this amazing multi-purpose cream in super pretty tins wayyy back at the start of the year and it's still a firm favourite of mine. My bf again adores this one having gone through two tins of it already.
LUSH PERFUME - solid kind especially!
Lush have brought out a range of new perfumes in various sizes so you're bound to find one that's stocking friendly!
I was sent some of the new ones recently but I still think Karma is my favourite Lush perfume. An oldie but a very good goodie ;)
Tuca Tuca is an interesting violet one whilst Lust reminds me of Lush's discontinued "potion" body lotion which I use to love.
ACCESSORIZE NAIL POLISHES - £4 from Superdrug
I've been looking for this range in Superdrug in AGES and finally found it! The nail polishes are incredible value for money. Worth checking out just for the Mac Bad Fairy dupe!
Watch this space as I will be doing an Accessorize Nail Polish xmas giveaway very very soon...
LUSH BATH BALLISTICS - £1.95
No xmas stocking is complete without one of these! I am a huge fan of the Lush Pud. I loved them when they were full sized but the mini ones a tres cute.
TOPSHOP CREAM BLUSH - £6
Cute packaging and great value for money, these are perfect little fillers and come in a variety of cheerful shades.
What are you putting in your xmas stockings?
Search This Blog
Friday, 24 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Tried everything bar the Lush perfume and Steam cream and loved everything - esp the Topshop cream blush's and the MUA pearl eyeshadows.
ReplyDeleteGreat ideas :)
Fee x