Search This Blog

Wednesday, 15 December 2010

FOTD: XMAS PARTY 2010!

Last Friday was my office xmas party. Now I'm not a fan of the office xmas party...call me a killjoy but I dread them. I think this mostly stems from being in a coporate environment for the previous two Christmas' which sucked horribly.


This year however, was different as I'm in a work place I LOVE with the best work colleagues I could ever ask for.

SO! 2010 xmas party and I went for this look:






 Apologies for the quality of this photos..I took them using my work imac which was also my styling mirror for the evening. Wayyy to much bathroom traffic pre xmas party!


I used the following products to create this look:


Urban Decay Ammo Palette - shades Shattered on the lid with Oil Slick in the crease

Benefit - Miss Popularity for the inner corners
Mac - reflects gliier in teal (not overly noticable in photos am afaid!)


Benefit - Magic Ink eyeliner (the BEST eyeliner ever!)


Topshop - black kohl eyeliner (really impressed with this stuff...review to follow shortly!)


No mascara as I had some lash extensions put in...again review to follow :)


I also curled my hair using the Babyliss pro conical wand which is perfect if you have long hair like mine. Didn't pack straighteners and bloody wish I did as my fringe was a demon that evening!


That's my look...what was yours? Let me know!

2 comments:

Comments are much appreciated...fire away! I shall adore you dearly.